Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Wee Nip of An Apology



This is Cheryl, a century or so back in time when she was very young.

Speaking of friends, which I have off and on,   I've caught a little heat from those in the know (and others that think they know but don't,) based on feelings I may have been a little too hard on my friend Cheryl; my oldest and longest lasting friend (more than half a century and counting.)  I blogged about her below and I've been accused of some people (but not her) about making her come across as cranky and/or nasty.

I sometimes forget my perverse humor doesn't always translate well on paper, or the cyberworld and even in person.  Fortunately, she totally gets me so she wasn't upset.  Believe me,  the cantankerous  little runt would've let me know if she'd felt even mildly ticked off. KIDDING!
 
As she knows, she's my sister in spirit which more than makes up for the  sister in blood I never had.  I love her more than most family members I have and I treasure our friendship beyond any measure.   She absolutely is one of the kindest, most caring people that has been in any one's life, let alone mine.   However, I'm never giving her the chance to get really snorked off  at me just to prove any theories on when the wrong button could be pushed on her.  Soo.....I'm sorry Cheryl.  There's nothing  snarky about you!

Cheryl and myself in recent years at some point




2 comments:

  1. What a nice appology...... I know Cheryl didn't think it was nessasary, but now people that don't know her will get an idea how nice she really is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kay,
    Just wanted to say that I am enjoying reading all your blogs. Keep up the good work! You know how to make me smile. :)) And, hello to you, Cheryl. Glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete