Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photo Descriptions

The winter scene below was a shot I took from our back deck as proof winter isn't as ugly as we sometimes think it is when it's a long cold  one.  The snow laden trees did have a bit of sparkle to them that didn't show up in the photograph,  so I added some using my snow sparkle wand.  Pretty, eh?

Below that pictures is 2 young dudes and 1 dudette taken several years ago.  Three of our grandchildren, Marc, Brendan and Hali,  had a musical jam session.  Unfortunately, this unique trio wasn't captured on video....just on digital camera.  You'll just have to take my word for it they were very cute and....loud.  I can't imagine the groans and faces we'd receive today if we were to ask the three of them to perform for us.  Just because they're 20, 15 and 16 now, doesn't mean the old grandparents wouldn't still enjoy a show or two.  I guess in fairness, it's our job to put on a show for them now.  Wonder if  they'd sit still for THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment