Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 17, 2009

ABBA fan? Not really!

First of all, let me say I only bring "ABBA" up in my title because, if there is ever an charge to be first in line (by title), that will qualify me to be somewhere near the prize.  For being first.   Because, in this lifetime I really, REALLY want to come in first....at least once!  Now, the weird title is out of the way, let's move along.

I am not a blogger.  I don't even work the English language all that well when I'm chattering away to friends and family on the phone.  So why blog one may wonder?  OK, more than likely I'll be the only one to actually ponder that question because there's a good chance I'll be the only reader. Besides me there is my ridiculous oldest daughter that seems to think I should skooch right along with her when she gets an idea.  She blogs, I should blog.  See?  The only problem is, she needs an outlet....I don't.  I have a 69 year old roommate to tear loose on.  (See sidebar on 1st husband.  Same person.)  That's about as much as I can handle if one is aiming for a release of mental anguish.  Frankly, I'm fine.  She however is a menopausal, mother of a toddler in her 40's.  (I won't say how late into her 40's because she knows where I live and she can hire "people".  ) Does this scream with the possiblity  this might not be the one person I should be taking any advise from?  Flip it though.  Does she seem like the kind of person you'd want to anger?  Hence, the blog. 

Well, this has been fun.  Perhaps tomorrow, after I've had an exciting night of fighting for the covers and/or my fair side of the bed, I'll have something to blog about.  Right now, I find myself all blogged out.  Goodnight to anyone in cyperland that stumbles over this.  I'm sorry it was you.  Just keep tramping along and you'll reach safer ground and I'm sure,  something worthty to read .

3 comments:

  1. i have always said you missed your calling kay!love the blog and what a good way to stay in touch.i am now an avid follower cant wait to read the next blog. mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! but then do I have a choice? Really I do enjoy your wit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have encouraged you if I knew you would make me sound so bad....... I get enough of that from myself I don't need your help. You are suppose to be my very supportive mother that does these things with out complaint. Okay, I am done ranting, and now I will get off your back about starting a blog.
    I would rave on and on about how much I love your wit and humor, but alast your youngest granddaught is telling me she is hungry. So off I go to give my everready battery girl more nurisment.
    Looking forward to your next blog.

    ReplyDelete